Wednesday 9 November 2011

My Feelings...?

I was so excited yesterday. I got 2 tickets to go to Greyson Chance's live performance in KL Live, Life Centre. Amazing. I can't believe it. In my whole life, I never been to any live performance before, except ensembles. But this is so different. I can get to see a singer performing live. OMG!! I'm really excited about it.


     The first person I think o,f is him, when I got the tickets. I asked him and yet, he turned me down again. Sighs. I was really disappointed with it. The second time he turned me down. Excuse me? If a girl being turned down for the second time, they should totally give up on that guy. I didn't reply to his last SMS. After 2 hours, he SMS me again. Asking me not to be EMO, telling me that he really got something to do on that day and he is sorry about it. Actually it's nothing, I just don't feel like replying to him. That's all. And now, I'm starting to think again. Do I mean something to him?


          I tagged him videos of Greyson Chance. 1 of it with the title "Unfriend You". He commented on it : So we are not friends anymore?? Ok... Bye...


               It hurts when I saw that comment. My tears automatically flowed down the moment I saw it. I didn't even mean anything. I just thought of showing him who's Greyson. That's all. So, I messaged him saying that it hurts, and I didn't mean that. If he wants to do that, it's up to him. And I cried again. Obviously he did replied and I think that shocked him too. I didn't reply in Whatsapp. So he SMS me. Apologizing and explaining. Which basically after 2 or 3 SMS-es, I forgave him. Sighs. Love??


Does this mean something? Do I really have a place in his heart? I was actually kinda happy when he really did tried and gave effort in trying to calm me down and explain and apologize. Ok, this is not good. I'm not trying to pull myself out, instead I think I'm stepping into much more deeper. OMG!! @_@


     Today in vocal ensemble, CMM tried to humiliate me again. Sobs. But she's giving me a chance to sing solo in the ensemble. I can't believe it. It's a great opportunity. I don't think I wanna lose it. I'll hold on tight to this chance. Thank God!! And of course, our dear Ms Mee Mee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment