Wednesday 15 February 2012

Smile

Crying is not the only solution,
Tears are not the right medicine,
Moving on to a new revolution,
Giving myself a whole new satisfaction.


               Life goes on,
               With or without you,
               It will only make me strong,
               Cause of tired waiting in the queue.


I will erase you from my mind,
Never allow myself to bind,
To the love that isn't mine,
And soon, it will all be fine.


               Thank you for reappearing in my life,
               Because of you, my days shined,
               However, time flies,
               Soon you will erase me from your mind.


Smile will always crave upon my face,
With all the blesses and grace,
Love is like a maze,
Something that I could not catch up with the pace. 



         

No comments:

Post a Comment