Wednesday 15 February 2012

After A Long Time...

I'm writing again. After such a long time. I don't really know myself lately. I'm like another person right now. My heart is breaking into thousand pieces and I don't really know what to do. 


     Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I went out dinner with TKM. He asked me and treat me for Hokkaido, japanese restaurant. Gosh. Am I giving him hope?? Sighs. Actually I just want JM to see it. To realize my existence. What have I done?? I've done so many things to tell him how I felt but he just chose to ignore. I even wrote a song for him. But he didn't even take the time to listen to it. Just gave me a stupid excuse, don't know how to appreciate. My heart died on that particular moment. I'm still giving myself excuses that he'll notice me someday. I'm just lying to myself. 


          Today, I got my result!! Happy and proud!! I can't believe it. I did well. It's beyond my expectation. I'm so excited and full of strength. Actually I wanted to cry cause of how he treated me but after I knew about my result, I just couldn't cry. What's the point of it?? Come on, who the hell he thinks he is?? My future is much more important than anything. Nothing can come in between. I just hope that I can complete my course fast and leave this place. Away from him, away from all the problems. Atleast this is something that is worth for. My hard work will be recognized. Him?? Something that can never be called mine. 


               I miss school. I miss my dear bro, N. He's always the best. He's really there when I needed him. Atleast he won't lie to me or hurt me. Atleast I'm somebody to him. Atleast he appreciate on what I do for him, which seldom happens. Gosh. I'm so bad to him. >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment