Sunday 19 February 2012

Coward...casanova???

After a few days not chatting with him, finally I get some peace of mind. I didn't take my time to think about where he went or who he went out with. This feeling is great. Maybe I've found myself back. I'm glad. Thanks to him, to be so cruel to me. If not, I'll still be searching for a reason to forgive him. I really do love him, and I know the greatest love is to let go. If he's not mine, then he's not meant for me. I can't force him to stay by my side. And I realized one thing, he choose to avoid when there's a problem occurs. I'm not making things complicated, I just wanna make things right. I won't choose to avoid when there is a misunderstanding or anything. I think I begun to know what kind of person he is. A coward. That's my impression of him now. Sighs. I really did fall for him, and he's the one hurt me so bad, even to be compared with Mevin and Neo. Atleast both of them told me that we won't have a chance. Him?? He's just holding me, leaving me hanging by the threads. Atleast previously, Mevin and Neo cared on how I feel. Him?? Not even a single minute he'll think about me. About my feelings. It's time to pull everything back. Atleast it's never to late to find back my pride and dignity. What a world?? I've learned some lessons again. Straight, deep into my heart. Now I really see the face of a true casanova.

No comments:

Post a Comment