Friday 29 November 2013

Wednesday - 27 Dec `13

I'm so happy today. I got great feedback for my performance. Playing Mendelssohn's "Song Without Words Op. 62, No. 6". Relax and enjoy the music. I enjoyed myself today. Both my lecturers said I improved a lot. They were amazed and asked me what have I done to practice and achieved what I had today?? They were so nice to me. I learned a lot. I love my piano teacher so much. Without her, I don't think I can achieve what I had today. There's still a lot to be learned and I shouldn't give up. Back to business. Shouldn't let those haters do what they want. I won't let it happen to me. I shouldn't give up my dream. I'm getting use to it now. I don't have to change in order to make people happy. I should just make myself happy.

Another problem. Don't know what's wrong with HanHan. He's being so cold to me. Instead he said I'm the one being weird and arrogant. Sighs. I don't understand him. On Sunday, I really got shocked. Smoking?? Bad attitude?? Stress doesn't mean anything. Everyone has stress. I'm being so tolerate with him. I cooked cause I want him to feel better. But he just turned into someone else. I don't know what to do, cause no matter what I do, he's never satisfied. I asked, what's wrong?? I tried to concern. But he's not accepting it. I just don't know what to do with him anymore. If I'm being arrogant, I won't be updating him all my trips. He's the one who pushed me aside.

My relation with Bii is getting much better. I don't know why... I don't wanna know either. I just wanna spend time with Bii. That's all. I'm accepting Bii as who he is. I don't complain. I don't demand. Guess I really have feelings for him. He's accompanying me to a lot of places now. He remembers his promises. Even just looking at him doing his work, I feel so blessed. Supporting him, helping him through. Reminding him~~~ luckily I didn't choose to break up with Bii. Or else I'll be regretting so much by then. No matter what, I still own a place in bii's heart. That's all that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment