Tuesday 5 November 2013

I Don't Know What To Do

          I'm really in deep trouble now. Han is shiftly moving into my life now. But Bii got no feeling at all. What am I to him?? Doesn't he jealous when he sees his girlfriend being so close with another guy?? Not even a word, a text or a call... This is heart breaking. He doesn't care at all?? I'm just a substitute to him?? A replacement again?? 

          I'm very happy with Han. He's so fun and I'm in a dilemma now. Should I end what we have started with Bii?? I can't. I'm human. I have feelings for him. But he doesn't seem to care at all. What really piss me is whenever we are out, and there are others around us, he avoids me like I'm a virus to him. Does he know how hurt it is?? Normal friends still can talk or hug each other. I do it most of the time. But he pushed me away. 

          It's so unfair to me. Whenever he is with me, he'll think of his girl in Malaysia. How about me?? Two days... not a single word. Does he think of me?? Worry about me?? It's so clear that I come in second. It's ridiculous. He said he loves me. I don't see it. I can't sense it.  Our photos, I can't post it. 

          But Han... He hugged me and held my hand yesterday. Holding me so tight in his arms. We took a lot of photos which is very lovely and sweet. I purposely post it to see bii's reaction. But nothing. Instead B reacted. He text me the instance he saw the photos. At least I get to know that I do have a place in B's heart. But bii?? I don't dare to think. 

Someone fell asleep ><
caught ya~~ =P

          And let me include some of the night views in King's Cross station. It's so beautiful. Really had an amazing night with Han. How I wish bii could do it with me. He always promised me but ended up he forgets. Sighs~~~










No comments:

Post a Comment