Thursday 26 September 2013

Yesterday & Today

Can't believe it, I'm in the plane for more than 4 hours now. Watched 'Step Up'. Cried for 3 times. Looked at our photos for like few times. He let me take photos with him and keep it in my phones. I really can't imagine what is it like being away from him for such a long period. I miss my mum and him so much now. I never thought that it will really happen. He said he'll be the last to meet and send me off.  He made it this time. Though I can't post our photos out but I'm already satisfy. He came for me. It's more than enough. I didn't cry in front of them. Proud!! But I'm crying again in the plane. How come I can't sleep this time?? Excited?? Scared?? What will it be when I'm there in London?? I believe him. He didn't disappoint me this time. I wanna tell him so bad that I love him so much. 

Finally, the word that I long to hear from him, "gonna miss you", came out from him. I really step onto the plane. I know this is what he wanted too. Chase our dream. Music. I won't disappoint my parents and him. I will work hard for this. I will prove to them I'm worth being here in London. Make them proud just like when I'm in Yamaha's convocation. He wrote in my biodata book. At least I get to let him write in. Something that's solid to remind me of him. His words, I hope that all of it comes from his heart. "I found you finally, appearing in my life', I wish to tell him this. 

~~~~~

Today is the first day I toured around my new university. It's really exciting. It's tiring too... Really walked a lot today. I'm super exhausted now but I wanna write in. I made it to London!! ^^ 

I received a lot of messages from him today. I was shocked and happy too. He finally tells me what's in his heart. He said he started to miss me already. Images of me leaving, turning to walk to the airplane, kept appearing in his mind. Though he said he miss me as a friend, but I'm already very happy. Cause finally I know that I'll for once, appear in his mind. I dare to ask a lot, say a lot. And I finally got an answer. I'm actually something to him. He told me that we are definitely more than friends. But he's still wounded. So do I. 

I'm so faraway from him now. I never miss a chance to tell him how much I miss him. He said once, and I said twice to him today. He read all the letters I gave him. Why does he has to wait till I'm so far away from him to tell me all this?? I told him everything. I told him I cried a lot before I fly. Because of him. It's been so long since I had this private chat with him. I really love it and miss it.

Still as usual. Him, never miss a chance to piss me off too. ><  

No comments:

Post a Comment