Monday 7 October 2013

5 October ~~~

         


          I am still surviving in London. It is a huge city. I really can't believe that I came here all the way by myself. I miss a lot of things back there. Missed my family and him.

       



          Middlesex is cool. It is so different back in Malaysia. The people. The environment. The subjects/courses. I got freaked out at first. But I told myself, I am here already. What can I do?? I can't be giving all this up?? Is it worth it?? I can't believe that there is so many dramas here. I thought I left it behind. It is even worst here. So, this is the real society. Who can I trust?? Why can't they treat everyone equally with their heart?? Aren't we the same??


          Anyway, I really love school. Can't wait for it to start. Pressure. Stress. Coming to me now but that is what's all this are about. Back to my own world. Found a place that I can call life. Music!! I get to see all this with my own eyes. Theater. Countryside. Every streets in London. A lot of happenings in Middlesex too. So many events. Everyday is a fun day.

         







          I am still a kid back there and here. Wishing mum and him can be here. On my way to Cambridge now. Just realized how lucky I am to be here. Promised myself to make it through. Not looking back. I gotta make everyone proud, especially myself. Never leave home before. Not a single time. One whole year here, I know will be a torture. Still crying every night.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment