Saturday 2 July 2011

End of 1st July...

Today I had a great day. Went out with Ken. Watched Transformer 3. Nice movie. Optimus Prime has always been my favorite. ^^
Watching movie with Ken is much more relax compared with him. Ken made me so happy. He said why do I have to treat everyone that nice even to strangers. When we go back that time, there was a car searching for parking, I showed her my car. Then Ken asked me, why you tell that person where's your car?? What's wrong with that?? Shouldn't we humans be nice to each other?? He said I'm very weird, naive, too simple-minded. And one thing for sure, too nice to everyone. He told me that I should learn to protect myself too. Just like H. 
Don't know what's wrong with Gil today?? Try to reach her in the night but she was asleep. So early?? Doesn't seem like her at all. 
I hope what I've written in my blog don't offense her. Blog is the only place I can express myself. I just wanna let everything out. I hope she'll be alright and contact me soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment