Monday 18 July 2011

Finally It's Over...

Hurray!! Exams finally are over. I'm so relax and happy. 
   
     Concert was over too. Right now, holiday!! Went back to Ipoh to rest and relax.

However, I am sick again. So sad. 
---

Saturday, our concert night, Summer came. I was so happy because I thought he wouldn't come. I just try my luck asking him to come. I really miss Summer a lot. He's the greatest companion. Even though I know he'll "zat" me the whole day. That's true. He didn't stop "zat" me for the whole night. The weird part was, I was happy and not mad at him. Sighs. Maybe whatever he said was true. He was a great gentleman too. He was helping me to take care of my hp and Gil's. Helped me to take photos too. I was sitting with him for the whole concert, because I was the one who asked him come. I shouldn't have left him alone. I was telling him and explaining all those instruments. Didn't know he'll be interested in music. 
Him again!! Need me the most and he'll treat me good?? Sighs. However, he's getting better now. Treating me as a human. When out with him, treated me a McD's ice-cream, cause he lost in the arcade, Tekken!! So happy. But I think it's because of Gil too. He bet with Gil and he lost, of course. Sighs. Went to times square on friday too. Obviously using my car. We had a great chat too. I don't know why, when I'm with him or with Summer, I just want to tell them everything. Had a great time too. And OMG!! Times square got so many nice things. I had to control myself for not spending a cent. I asked him to control me too. Hahax. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment