Tuesday 26 July 2011

Surprise!!

I'm so surprised that my dad bought me an Iphone. ^^ I really can't believe it. 

     I have been spending so much time trying to learn how to use this new phone of mine. Hahax. It's so complicated. And I'm just a typical classical girl. I have so much to learn. This is so new to me. ^^



I don't dare to online after that incident. Don't dare to talk to Gil also. Sighs. What should I do? 


   Anyway, I've been busy learning about my Iphone, I just totally forgets about it. Wow, I really have to thank Reeve. He has been a real great tutor to me. He taught me everything about Iphone and what should I do with it. 


OMG. I hate it!! Why can I so easily trust people?? Why didn't I think about it?? Gil told me it was a prank. I can't believe it. I'm such an idiot!! OMG. I feel so hurt. Because the person I trusted the most played a prank on me. And that was a huge prank. I totally fall for it without thinking about it. They are going too far already. I know I'm not a city girl. I have a simple mind, simple life. I don't like complicated things or to make things complicated. Are they giving me lessons?? Are they showing me, that this is how those people out there should be?? 
  
     H knew it too. But he didn't let me know. He thought that I've already figured out myself. He suspected something was wrong and didn't even let me know?? He didn't even pick up my calls or reply my sms recently. Is he trying to play hide and seek with me?? Not that I wanna check on him, I just wanna ask why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment