Thursday 21 July 2011

End of 20th July...

I spent my whole day making a video. Thank God, I've completed it. So happy with the result. Actually I just wanna post my song into facebook. However, facebook only allow video. So I have to convert my song into video file. I really can't believe I did it again. All by myself. Guessed I'm really evolving. Proud of myself too. But I really have to thank my dear sis, Gil. Without her, I really don't know what I'll be. She taught me a lot of things. And the reason I'm evolving?? Of course my dear Gil. I changed a lot too. Not relying so much on my friends. Try to depend on myself more. I should be growing up by now. 
Summer, summer, summer. ^^ He hurts his leg. Hope he'll be alright soon. 
Him!! My dear H. So happy that he said he'll try his best to help me in making the video. ^^ Didn't know he's kinda helpful at times. 
Anyway, I'm really happy with what I've done. I'm proud of myself. Hope everyone likes my video too. It's my gratitude to them. They are so important in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment