Saturday 23 July 2011

Freakssss!!!

Oh My God!!!OMG...Summer really freaks me out. What can I do?? Is he a stalker?? Does he considered as a stalker?? He read all Gil's conversations and know exactly everything that Gil and I chat. The main thing is, he doesn't allow me to tell Gil. 
It freaks me out right now, right this instance. I'm not sure what's Gil reaction after reading it here in my blog. My facebook history still got the evidence that I had chat with him in Gil's account. I'm not crazy, am I?? Things started to get complicated now. 
I'm very sure that I called Gil just now to through handphone. It wasn't Gil who pick up the call. It was Summer. 
I'm very sure of it. It really creeps me out. I feel like crying now!! 
Summer even called me, and said, don't simply talk in front of Gil. 
What does he mean?? Means I can't tell Gil about it?? I don't even dare to call Gil also. 
Means all Gil's actions are being monitored?? Means there can be no more secrets around us?? Don't he think he's playing too far already??
I'm really really very confused right now. I tried to call H. He didn't pick up my calls also. In his last sms, he just wrote 'Hahahahahahahaha". Damn it!!! Can anyone tell me what to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment