Friday 1 July 2011

End of 30th June...

Sighs. I don't know what's wrong with me today. I should be happy, but I'm not. >.<
I was having a great time with my mum and aunt, shopping!! But I don't have the mood. Maybe Gil told me that she's watching Transformer with him?? Sighs. Gil is my sister. My best buddy!! I should trust her. But I don't know how come I'll have this kind of feeling. I'm afraid that he'll forever be hers. Cause the both of them have so much in common. I've already promised myself that I'll let go. Why should I bother who is going out with him?? I don't have any mood after that. Kept quiet the whole day. @_@
What should I do?? I shouldn't be jealous of Gil. If that day really comes, I should be giving all my blessings to them. 
I just hope that time can mend my broken heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment