Wednesday 29 June 2011

End of 29th June...

Today I don't know I should be happy or not?? Didn't really practise today. What should I do?? I feel so bad. Went out with Ken today. Bought Transformer's tickets for friday. Sighs!! >.< I really have to work hard. Shouldn't be so relax. T.T 
Gil was so emo today. Cause her friend just passed away (commit suicide). I don't know how to console her. Halfway, when we talked about it, I started crying. Life is fragile. Should have appreciate it more. Should be thankful to God for giving us life. Should be grateful to our parents for nurturing us so well. Shouldn't have wasted our life just like that. But I'm amazed that her friend has the courage to commit suicide. For me, I would rather face it, even though I know there'll be a lot of tears. I tried killing myself too, previously. Not successful. After all that happens, I realised that if I kill myself, the problem still won't be solve. I'm hurting myself and in the same time, I'm hurting my parents too. 
Bought Taylor Swift's karaoke dvd too. XD happy. Downloaded all her songs today. Love her so much. ^^
Worked really hard in the night. Left 8 more chapters to go for my historical. And my notes are done. Finally, but still got a long way to go. Don't know whether I can complete it before exam. Scare!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment