Monday 1 August 2011

Old Friends??

Saturday I had a great chat with everyone. Reeve especially!! He has been always the one I go for. ^^ Because others just wont chat long with me. So sad. And Reeve is the only one teaching me a lot of things without fooling me. But sometimes he still will "zat" me. @_@


     Surprisingly is, Wu Wai Hong messaged me in MSN. That's so surprising. Haven't chat with him since 7 years ago? That's what he claimed. >.<


Tan Juan Mun also messaged me in MSN too. OMG!! One day, 2 old friends. I never thought that they'll remember me anyhow. ^^ Juan Mun is still so funny and irritating. But I like chatting with him. Never changed, not even a single bit. 


     Ok. The one i care and love so much. Has became emo again. Really don't know what's wrong with him. Wanted to ask but don't dare. Trying my best not to show him that I care. Oh God, can you show me what can I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment