Saturday 15 October 2011

Birthday...

Today is his birthday. He's back in Ipoh while I'm staying here, in KL. The weird part is I'm missing him but I'm not messaging him. What he has always been dreaming of? Having the person he like the most to celebrate with him. Sighs. Who am I? 


     May told me never to think how important I am to him. Never to ask this kind of questions. Cause it will only make you feel even worst. I'm not thinking anymore. Maybe this is why I don't cry anymore. What can I do? The greatest love is not owning, but letting go. I just want the best for him. I just want him to be happy. 


          Reeve is the best. He taught me a lot. About iphone and laptop. He purposely came over to Kelana Jaya on Thursday. Had so much fun hanging out with him. ^^ It's worth it skipping class for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment