Tuesday 4 October 2011

End of 4th Oct...

Hadn't write much lately. Don't think I got the time. Workshop!!! Assignment!!! Driving me crazy already. Sighs. 


     Met Mrs Bravo today. OMG!! Feel like shouting at her face. Come on. College life. Should be excited in every where. Why can't we just laugh and get excited at the corridor? Even worst compared to Johnny Bravo. Barking at us cause we were excited. Crazy!! However, I should pity her cause I'm 100% sure she doesn't have a life like us. Shame on us?? Really wanna take off my shoe and throw at her. Her life can be boring but she can't expect us to life like her. MEANINGLESS ~~~


          Still messaging with him. I don't think I can live without messaging him everyday. But I'm controlling myself. Not that often. ^^ 


               Gil's problem. XD She really should take things slowly now. Chatted with Neo today. Crazy!! Crap a lot. So stupid!! I'm talking rubbish for the first time. I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment