Sunday 9 October 2011

Unimportant...

OMG!! Lately I've been crying a lot. I'm losing myself again. I cried on Thursday night because I saw his picture with her hanging out. Silly me right? Why should I cry? He didn't tell me about it? And I can't believe myself either. I messaged him like I don't know anything. Asking him to be careful. What am I doing? 


     He doesn't care like he used to anymore. Sometimes I can feel that when he was chatting with me, he's just passing his time there. Maybe he just wish that I would stop messaging him. And I think I should too. What for when I'm struggling in this situation and making him feel bad. No point of it!! It's just me. I'm the one who think so much when there isn't anything happening. 


          He's having the best moment in his life. Hanging out with YY. I can't be compared. I'm nothing to him. So unimportant. I messaged him today, asking whether he wanna have dinner with me. He turned me down, his excuse? Dinner with his aunt. He's not lying. But I just wanna know whether he tried to ask for exceptional? Did he ever try or think of going out with me? 


               Right now I only have Xbaby. Every time I'm sad, she's the one being there for me. I didn't tell Gil anything about this. Because I know she won't comfort me cause she can't understand the situation I'm in. I just hope everything will fade away soon. 


I don't wanna shed a single tear for him anymore. I will be stronger. It's enough. Moving on ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment