Sunday 9 October 2011

Rains & Sunshine....

Getting stronger by each day,
Soon, goodbye is all I will say,
You can come and go as you may,
This is love and there is a price to be paid. 

          No one can ever understand me,
          Because I am not what you see,
          Inside of me, wanted to flee,
          To a place where I can be what I wanna be. 

                    I will never say that I am fine,
                    Because I will never come across in your mind,
                    However, there will still be rains and sunshine,
                    Taking its' turn, waiting in line. 

                              Everyday a simple message,
                              To let you know, you are not forgotten,
                              There will always be an end for every passage,
                              To let us know, be strong and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment