Sunday 25 September 2011

End of 25th Sept...

I went out with him for almost the whole day. I was happy at first and excited. However, my mood started to change after the movie. 


     The movie was about viruses. People are so fragile. Out of sudden, they just leave this world. Without a word or saying goodbye. I was blessed because I'm still breathing. 


          After the movie, I did something very stupid. I clutched his arm. He backed away obviously. That hurts. I know it's a normal reaction. I know it's my mistake. I didn't mean to. After today, maybe I am a really good friend to him. I think I can never replace that girl's place. In his eyes, I'm just a good friend. 


               How can I ever say out those words? I really think I should back away from him already. 


Met Neven, my dear brother. I can't believe it. I miss him so much. But we can't chat much. 


     P/S : Will I ever get the chance to go out with him again?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment