Tuesday 15 October 2013

Asda & Chinatown

Wow!! A busy day, it is for yesterday. Amazing. Grocery in the morning, lunch mania and shopping spree in the evening. XD It's so enjoyable. First time ever in London, felt that I'm in a group of friends. It is really crazy for everyone. 

Asda shopping for grocery has always been the best. I got the whole supply for the whole week again. Ain't that nice?? I got some scones too. Just out of sudden, felt like eating them, and in the night, I made my specialty scones to KokHoong and Andy. ^^ They appreciated it. Hopefully they are. I just love to see the smile from my friends once I made something or bake something for them. It's indescribable. Just like how I made all the desserts for him. 

Such a busy day after that. Went to Chinatown in Central London for the buffet. Halal buffet!!! Aiman is the man~~~ I had the most fun yesterday, no worries, got tease, being myself. The buffet is not bad, but too little food. Young Cheng is the name of the shop. It's opened by Malaysian. Not bad. However, the "siu mai" there really cannot. ><" I miss dimsum in Malaysia. especially Ipoh!!!

This is the crazy group that lights up my days







After our lunch buffet, Primark!!! Our next stop. ^^ Shopping is always the best thing to do. We were rushing though cause they were closing soon. I got myself some sweaters that I like a lot. 

At the end of the day, I suffer. Breathing difficulty. OMG~~~ It strikes me now?? Not in winter?? The temperature is crazy... I'm so weak. Hurt my leg, then can't breathe?? 

Every time I'm sick, I tend to miss my mum and him a lot. Until now, he doesn't message, doesn't reply.Why?? Cried again, like a baby. But I've made my priority. Piano always comes first. Attended my class again. Loving it by each week. Really can't waste time. Play hard, work smart and stay cheerful ~~~ <3     

No comments:

Post a Comment