Sunday 13 October 2013

My Fine Saturday~~~

         

         It's so peaceful being here alone with the piano. Piano always calms me down. It's a Saturday and I'm alone in MDX. I love being here. It's so quiet in the weekends. Guess it's my territory. ^^ had some slow practice and I did concentrate hard. =) playing songs that's wonderfully beautiful. Thinking bout my mum and him most of the time. Getting use to it already?? Saw some of his updates. Happy and excited for him. How I wish I could be back there with him. In the same time, I wish he is here with me now in London.


          First ever in my record~~~ ><" I'm wearing coat while practicing?? It's so cold here in the concert room. It's freezing. They on the air conditioner instead of heater?? Anyway, it's just amazing being here. Set my priority. Aim for my goal. Chase my dream. Music~~~


          I had a very supportive teacher. Thank you Ms Karen. Your advise is always not enough. Thank you for reminding me, my purpose here.

          I met with my piano teacher in MDX too. Yesterday. I can say I love her a lot. She's a concert pianist and she's so lovely. I really gotta brush up my repertoire. Can't disappoint myself. I live for myself. =)

The road that I've taken~~

          



Stay strong~~~ reminding myself all the time...







          I've hurt my left foot as well. ><" now it hurts when I walk~~~ Sighs. What should I do?? Should I follow them out later?? How bout tomorrow?? Should I just stay and rest... Alone again. I'll get use to it... very soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment