Tuesday 8 October 2013

Meeting Up With My Dearie From Yamaha

What a happy day for me today ~~~ Met up with my dearie from yamaha. Caryn dear.... I'm so happy to see her. Made me felt like I'm back in my home country. Really can't believe it. It's worth it to take some of my time purposely go down to Central London to meet her. We had such a long chat. Both of us really had a lot of happenings going on. Exchanging experiences. >.<

I think we really did changed a lot. We learned to appreciate and love each other more. At least, someone that has known me for quite some time. Back in yamaha, we had so many dramas. Unbelievable is that now we respect each other and love each other. The dramas can never be enough. It's even worst here. 

We went to Covent Garden. ^^ I'm so stupid. I really can't read maps. Oh my god. It took me almost an hour to find where's Covent Garden. It's actually so near and I was rounding the same area for quite a lot of times. 






Had a lovely day. But there is always that bothers me. I really can't mix along. It's just so weird. Even with Andy. Why is it always me, the one that can't see the light?? Like as if, if you treat me good in front of your friends, it's wrong. I had always been this blur. This is me. I am slow. Cause sometimes I really didn't pay attention to what you all are saying. I am always in my own world. When there's only the two of us, he treats me differently. Sighs. What is all this?? 

Anyway, I can't be bothered by all this. Inside my heart, he already occupied all of it. The special one. I miss him so much. Okay, now I really miss him nagging, making fun of me or complaining about me. I miss hugging him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment