Thursday 24 October 2013

It's Just Complicated...

          Yesterday I just got pissed off by an idiot that claimed herself very mature enough. But she just like to do things behind people's back. Come on, idiot. Grow up. I'll salute you if you dare to come up to me and ask. Don't just go behind people's back and said stupid, irrelevant things. Who's the begger now?? To me, it has always been you. You are the one begging for attention. Who's the loser now?? Just be like an adult. Don't be a bitch if you are not bitchy enough. Just stop testing my patience.

         Promised not to be mad or angry because of this person already. I'm just wondering again what have I got myself into. I'm just not good in handling relationship problem. Friends, lovers, someone to trust?? What's the point of being in love when you can't admit it in front of people?? But this is my first time being loved by someone. Being taken care of. Someone to talk to when I need one. Jiawen said I will eventually get hurt again because my feelings will grow with time. I cared a lot. Can't afford to lose anyone, not from my life, walking away from me again.

          Is it really that hard to actually treat someone good and love them and care for them?? I just want people around me, everyone to be happy. But the problem is, I really can't please everyone. By then, I'll hurt myself and let them hurt me. He told me today that he's getting lonely now and he's trying or searching around. It hurts but I just told him that I want him to be happy. I can't do anything anymore. I wanna be loyal to just one person. And that's so stupid as well. Cause I'm not the only one in that person's heart. Choose to believe in him and miracle. 

          There's funny news though. =P There's three westerner came up to me telling me that I'm very cute. Got something to proud of?? They are so nice and kind to me. Met another new friend from Malaysia too yesterday. Han!! He's such a cute guy. Lovely~~~ I'm cute to him as well. >< Straight away giving me a hug when he saw me today at the sports' center. That's too friendly I guess... XD Everyone seems so nice and I have chosen my path. Maybe I should just stick to my piano all these while. Should get out of trouble when I could enjoy every single minute. But I love him being there for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment