Thursday 17 October 2013

Sickening ><"

My condition is getting worst. The weather is unbearable. And I need to book for a doctor's consultation?? OMG~~~ What if I suddenly black out in the middle of the street?? This is so brainless. Everything here needs to follow the rules that much?? It's a disaster. 

I'm so sick back in school today. I can't be excused too. At least I attended one hour of it. What's the big deal?? He's just so horrible. 

I received his messages today. Should I be happy?? Tired of waiting though~~~ I'm praying so hard that I could receive his messages. Finally I received it, but this feeling strikes me. 

I'm sick, does it matter to him?? I replied telling him too but again, no replies. I wanted to cry but I can't cause I'll suffer even more after crying. Already having breathing difficulty even when I'm so normal, what to say if I cry?? 

Who can understand me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment