Sunday 19 June 2011

End of 18th June...

Back to Ipoh again. Doing nothing but practising and playing feevo. ^^ When I was practising halfway, my bro came back from KL. Asked me out for X-Men. We went to jusco to buy the tickets but unfortunately the tickets are sold out. Wasted my time. Came home, watched Keroro? Felt so stupid.
Later on, went to jusco again. This time with my mum. Met Wenzhi there too. My greatest buddy in my whole life. Had been my friend since the both of us was 7. =P I miss our childhood. Obviously we had a great chat. So long didn't see each other. She updated me and I updated her. Sighs. >.< Why can't life just be that simple? No worries, no lies. 

Why am I still stuck in my own fairy tales? Why can't I just grow up and face the reality? Sometimes I really feel that I'm too naive. Too easily to fall or trust people. Some say, it's a good thing cause I'll always be true to everyone but some say, it's very stupid cause I don't have a shield to protect myself. 
All I want is to be myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment