Monday 20 June 2011

Reunion...

Had a reunion with my 2 best buddies in this whole wide world. Wenzhi & Winnie. I love the 2 of them so much. I really had a great time with them shopping. ^^ Bought my concert shoe too. Thanks to the both of them, I found an amazing shoe. And I love it so much. My mum said its very high. She wondered can I walk with it? Hahax. =P 
I saw his status yesterday. He was in Ipoh. Sighs. Why should I care? Does he really has to put it on facebook? What is he trying to show? Ok. Am I thinking a lot again? His business, I don't think I should care anymore. I had been worried whether he has passed up his program notes and assignment or not? But I don't dare to ask him. Later he'll think that I'm trying to get back to him. Maybe the feeling hasn't totally fade yet. I still care for him and his works. As a friend. I wanted to be his guardian angel. To guard his from far above. However, I can't show it out. This will only make him hate me even more. 
I really have buried my feelings deep down inside me. It'll never go away and it'll never show. I will care for him but it won't be like usual. I'll keep it inside me and do things behind him. I don't want him to know that I still care for him.
Called Summer yesterday night. I really love chatting with him through the phone. Even though I know he'll said cruel things to me. I still feel happy about it. Cause he's the only guy that is honest with me. Sometimes, truth is cruel. He'll never say sweet things in front of me. I guessed, that's how he show his sincerity. He mentioned H's name a several times. I'm not sure whether he's doing that on purpose. To make sure that I, 100% let go? He's weird. But he's nice and honest. 

Me & Wenzhi



Me & Winnie

















The concert shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment