Sunday 5 June 2011

End of 4th June...

Sighs. The weather is so so so hot. Shopping with mum again. ^o^ Happy!!
My Mcd collection of cups finally completed. Hurray!! Don't have to eat Mcd again. =P
My new friend, Reeve, has been chatting with him since the first day we met. Until now still sms-ing. He is really a nice guy. We got so much to chat about and we are not bored. : ) He has been teaching me a lot of stuff too. Like computer, downloading songs, ear phones and many more. Actually I really need to thank H. Without him, I don't think I'll be able to meet such nice friends.
I won't be angry at him anymore. Cause it'll just waste my time doing so. I feel so much more free and happy right now. Finally, I found myself back. No point struggling with him and make things worst. Think ahead and I can see so much more.
I AM FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment