Monday 27 June 2011

My Fairy Land...

I sent Kyee a sms. Telling her that I'm sorry and hope that we still can be friends. Telling her that she has been a great sister to me. But she didn't reply me. Guessed I'll be alone again. I only left Gil as my sister. Kyee is just the same as the others. Realistic. I bet she thinks that I might be crazy. Something is wrong with me. Sighs. I wonder can I really survive out there alone?? I really need a change?? I don't wanna change who am I right now. I know I can't stay in my shell forever . If I change, I'll never be me again. Should I come out from my kingdom?? Maybe I should just keep away from them. I'll survive even though I'm the only one. Besides, I still have Gil. I know she'll be there for me. Hope so?? Pray hard!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment