Saturday 25 June 2011

End of 23rd June...

I had a great time with May. We went out for lunch together. Totally a different May. When I see her in school, she's so quiet. But when we were out, she's so much different. We fished for handsome guys. ^^ We were so lucky yesterday. Saw 2 handsome's cause May was wearing a clover pendant. And another hilarious story was, we were acting as if we weren't Malaysians. We came from Singapore?? Not bad May!! 
I had my dinner with seniors too. My dear Zhixin, May, Cheryl, Wanxim and John. We had a great chat too. Cheryl was asking about me and him. I just told them roughly. But overall, I told them that we are ok now. Friends!! =) Seniors!! They are actually, so cute. Especially my dear Zhixin, Kaito all the time. >.<
Chat with him also. Purposely make him search for me. =P But atleast he doesn't dare to raise his voice at me. Or maybe he's still not feeling well. I don't know. Even though I want to know but I won't ask anymore. First time praising me. I'm so happy, cause of my MP's work. I really done my best and I'm proud of myself. 
I cried again. T.T This time is not because of him. It's because of Kyee and Sue. Sighs. I know Kyee is fed up with me. But I did nothing this time. I start to chat with him doesn't mean I'll fall for him again. I've already fell. How can she expect me to let go so fast? I still care for him and that's the truth. But definitely I won't do anything stupid anymore. And about ignoring him?? How can I be so cruel?? Not letting him know about replacement?? Impossible. No matter how u hate that person, I don't think that's a right way to treat them. 
Sue?? I really don't know her. Every time we have to care for her feelings. How about the opposite direction?? Does she ever care for others?? If we don't let her know something, she'll be upset about it. How about me?? Actually I am upset too whenever they did that to me. But I just acted nothing cause I don't wanna make things complicated. I really wanted to help them during classes, but they think that I'm showing off?? I was really pissed off in keyboard harmony. Should record Kyee's and her expressions. 
I really love everyone in school. I treat them equally. But they think that I'm a drama queen?? I love him and will always do. I'll protect him. Sighs. I know they hate him, but they still act and play the game. I can't. That's too dramatic for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment