Tuesday 7 June 2011

End of 7th June...

Sighs. I don't know how is my feeling right now? I feel so confused. I'm not sure whether I still got feeling for him or not? I don't want this kind of feeling. It's so miserable. My heart ached everytime I have to act nothing in front of him. How can he expect me to let go so fast, so little time. I can't even calm myself down. I laughed to hide my tears. I can't cry. I don't want to cry because of him anymore. 
All my friends around me have their another half. I felt so lonely even though they are with me all the time. My cousin, same age as me going to wed next year. Sometimes I really felt disappointed with myself. Am I too picky? I always tell myself that God save the best for last. But I wonder how long will it take for me to find the best? 
Bout Reeve, I wonder whether his status in facebook is true or not? In a relationship? I really want to know. But I don't dare to ask him. He's like the sun to me right now. Chatting with him really makes me forget about H. I don't want to know the truth. Truth hurts!! Truth is cruel, just like reality. Where's my dream? I can't find my own happy ending.  

No comments:

Post a Comment