Friday 3 June 2011

End of 2nd June...

Class ended early again (130pm). Went to 1U. Had lunch with Kyee, Caryn, Christy and Gil at Johnny's Steamboat. Sighs. I miss Sue. She's missing in action again. I hope she'll get better soon. She's missing a lot of fun. I wish she could join us like last time. 
After that, went to Neway to sing karaoke. With Bronson and he brought a friend with him, Reeve. The vocal for Blaze. Met new friend again. Having so much fun. Just the 4 of us. Gil, me, Bronson and Reeve. ^o^ Sing until now my voice got a bit hoarse. Sighs. 
I forget to fetch Roselyn again. I'm so sad. I feel so bad. I'm so bad!! I left her alone again at school. Sighs. Gets too excited and forget a lot of things. I hope she'll forgive me. 
In the night, Neven came to find me. Brought me out, yum cha with his gf. =P Really very tired. 
After this incident, I really gained a lot. I realised that I have a lot of good friends around me. They are so nice to me. That's why I'm thinking a lot. Because of a guy, lose myself to the shadow. Is it worth it?? No. I don't think so. 
---
I'm not missing him anymore. I had a chat with him this morning. Telling him that I'll continue to fetch him. Cause this is something that I had promised him earlier. I never break my promise. Not even once. That's why I let go. Not looking back. I'll move on. And be very very happy. 

P/S: I'll upload the karaoke photos once I'm back in Ipoh. Wait with patience.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment