Thursday 2 June 2011

End of 1st June...

Had a great time yesterday too. Went to Christy's house overnight. First time sleep so late too. ^^ We went to Connaught pasar malam. Second time going there. Christy and Caryn was so afraid that I might get lost. Hahax.  We bought hair bands to represent our friendship. 
Chat a lot with Caryn's bf too. Wow. He's really a nice guy. I'm so happy that Caryn found a nice man for herself. Luckily didn't be like me. So stupid. Once, our feelings was cheated by him. How dare him??
Chat until 2am in the morning. So tired. Christy's house so nice. Everything in pink colour. I love it so much. Christy showed me a lot of things that can be bought through online. That's so cool. I'm addicted in some way. =P
I called him yesterday but Roselyn spoke to him. Asking whether he wants to follow my car?? Got his dignity. Didn't follow my car. Good for me. Cause I'm starting to forgive him. Should stop myself from doing so. 

1 comment: