Sunday 4 September 2011

Confused...

I'm kinda confused with my feelings right now. I don't know what to do. I think I like a guy. I think I started to fall for JM. What can I do? I don't like this feeling. I don't know how to deal with it. 


     He told me that he likes a girl. And I've been supporting him. But right now, I felt confused. Should I continue to support him? Ask him to go for the girl?? When he told me that he's hanging out with her, all I felt was worried. I'm worried that I'll lose him. 


          Even though he's hanging out with her, he still replied my messages. Telling me all his whereabouts. But does that mean anything?? I kept telling myself that we are just good friends. I'm worried for his safety is because that's normal. Normal friends can be like that too, right?? I'm keeping myself away from messaging him too. Because I don't want to depend or make him part of my life. 


               But that's very difficult. I'm stuck in the middle. I don't know what should I do now. Why can't I just have a normal life?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment