Thursday 22 September 2011

End of 22nd Sept...

Ok. Since that one day I didn't message him, I'm back into the hole again. I've been messaging him for two days non-stop. Is it a good thing? I guess so. I don't know. The way we chat, it's more than what normal friends usually chat. I really really miss him. He asked me out yesterday. I was hyper the whole day. Gone crazy with Gil and May. 


     The only thing I don't like about yesterday is CMM. She picked on me. OMG!! Hate it. Everything I do, she'll point it out. Mentioned my name so many times. =.="


          I had the weirdest dream ever in my life. I dreamed of Bronson and Reeve?? Guessed I really miss them so much. They are fun. KARAOKE!! ^^


          Richard was kinda fierce today. My hands were shaking when I'm in improvisation class. But luckily and fortunately I passed it without being scolded. Happy!! And he said good after I've played my part. 


Went for YYO, first time in an orchestra. It's a lot of fun. I'm so lost in it. Dr Choong said the bar numbers, and by the time I found it, they went all the way ahead. And I'm lost again. Hehe. During YYO, I know that May wasn't herself anymore. Seeing the person that she likes, sitting with another girl. Talked and laughed like long lost friends. I really can't imagine it. If I'm in that situation, I don't think I can hold myself any longer. Tears will be streaming down. I don't know what to do about it. 


     It seems that I'm the only one among them to be the happiest. May was EMO. Gil is the same too. Cause she couldn't get an answer from H. Sometimes I just feel bad. But I really have to say that I'm totally "IN LOVE". Every time I get his messages, I'll go hyper around and everything in my life seem complete. 


          How I wish that all of this will last. ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment