Tuesday 13 September 2011

End of 12th Sept...

Today was the first day of the first semester. Happy!! Went to school early today. 9am. Practise and practise. Piano lesson is going to be on monday. Changed lecturer. Changed to Hui Chi. I think I've made the right decision. Changing to Hui Chi. I learned a lot today. I was happy with the result of it. I understand what HC is trying to teach me. She's a nice teacher to me. 


     Workshop!! OMG!! First day, Ms W already gave us the assignment questions. Gosh. Kinda headache. Some more we have to use computer. I'm so classical. I don't even understand a single word she said about computer. >.<


          By the way, I am still chatting with him. Oh shit. I just can't control it. Whenever I saw the wifi connection is on, I'll message him. What's wrong with me? Lack of self control? But he's been very supportive. For the whole day. Encouraging me. It gave me confidence. 


               Jam!! I was stucked in the jam for an hour today. =.=" 


Neo isn't showing up. He doesn't even pick up my calls. I think he really dropping out this semester. How can he do that? He's giving up his future. What can he do? He's such useless to me actually. And he still owe me RM50. He said he's gonna return it to me this semester. How dare him? I can't believe it. Such a jerk. Ok. I should blame myself too. I'm stupid enough to believe him. Since he's giving up himself, I think I should give up on him too. 


     I got the letter for majoring in performance. I was so happy about it. I really can do it for performance. It was such a huge achievement to me. But in the same time, I feel pressure. Anyway, I'm going to do my very best. I'll enjoy every single moment shining up there. I know I can do it. 


          P/S : I hope I can always have his support too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment