Thursday 1 September 2011

Having Time With Him...

Woke up early in the morning (29th Aug). Getting ready to go back to Ipoh. He asked me to have lunch with him in the afternoon. I was excited about it. After so long, finally I get the chance to meet him. 


     Driving halfway, ZF sms me. Asked me about the outing for the night. Whether I wanna join or not. I agreed too. Meeting them really lights up my day. 


          Reached Ipoh finally. Straight go to the restaurant he said. I reached first. Sighs. I'm always the punctual one. He reached and we had a great time. And most surprisingly, he gave me a cd. I was shocked. He told me that I wanted Black Swan. So he burned it out for me. I really was amazed at that time. I don't know what to say. 


               After the lunch, he paid obviously. I didn't feel good. Cause usually if there's a guy paying for me, it'll be my dear bro, N. But he showed me that he's a gentleman. 


Later in the evening, he messaged me again, asking whether I wanna join him for jogging or not? Obviously, I'll take all the chances in meeting him again. I went. We had another fun time together too. 


     Finally, it has reached the night. Outing with him again. Along with ZF. I really had the most wonderful time in my entire life. Sighs. But it'll only last for one day. All those will be gone. 


          The next day, went out with him again. But this time, he brought his friends, I brought mine. We went to Jusco to watch Cowboy VS Alien. The girl that he likes, was there. He didn't speak to me for the whole day. He only spoke to me when the girl he likes wasn't around. Kinda sad when he does that to me. What can I do? 


               However, I still couldn't stop myself from messaging him. Why every time it has to be this way?? It's torturing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment