Monday 19 September 2011

End of 19th Sept...

Second week of school. I really miss him a lot. I'm sick. Fever yesterday. He didn't replied my messages for 2 days. I was kinda sad. He replied on Sunday. But we didn't chat much. Wasn't in the mood. 


     I couldn't keep myself from messaging him. And why is that? Why can't I just control myself? I'm such an idiot. Sighs. I let him know that I miss him. Is it a good thing? But he doesn't show any reaction. I'm not sure. I can't really hear properly in the phone. How I wish he knows how I feel? 


          Gil and May. My 2 darlings. My dearest sis!! Both of them supported me to tell him how I feel. Both of them are giving my the courage to do so. And I appreciate it. I love them so much. So I might consider of telling him how I feel. And I know it'll be a rejection. Atleast I'm true to myself and him. I should be fair. 


               Had my dinner at wings cafe with Rose. Had a great time too. That's when I called him and let him know I miss him. Ok, now Rose also knew what's going on with me. Sighs. There's a cute guy working there at wings cafe. He gave me a compliment on my dressing. Cute!! I even saw Kyee n dad dating there. Hahax. 


But I don't dare to hope much. I'm not as pretty as Taylor Swift. Nor I'm as thin as her. I'm ugly, fat, stupid and irritating. I'm so hopeless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment