Friday 16 September 2011

End of 15th Sept...

I was kinda happy the whole day. I mean the first half of the day?? Why??


     Yesterday he did something that made me very happy and kinda surprise. He was worried about me. Is it a good thing?? He called when he didn't receive my message. Cause I told him that I'll message him once I reach home. But I was stuck in the jam for like one and a half hour. So he called to know where am I. I feel blessed at that moment. Someone care for me. Am I dreaming?? 


          But the second half of the day wasn't that good. I got a 'saman'. Hate it. Sobs. Rm30. Gone. ~~~ 


               Almost had an accident. Because I didn't really pay attention on the road. I was worrying about the 'saman'. OK. He nagged at me after I told him about it. He was complaining because I didn't drive carefully. Feel blessed again. 


Had a great chat with CC today. ^^ Went out 'yum cha' with her. OMG. Seldom!! It was so nice and fun chatting with her. She was telling me about her problems and I'm telling mine. She said she hate art management. And she kept on asking why I didn't go for it. Hahax. It's a good decision on taking up performance as major. I'm happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment