Tuesday 20 September 2011

End of 20th Sept...

I didn't message him for the whole day. Is it the right thing? I kept myself busy. Practised my piano, cleaned my room, do the dishes, laundry. I even watched TV. Something that I haven't been doing for so long. I did control myself. 
  
     Still not messaging him in the night. I on my laptop. Signed in my MSN. Saw his name, but I'm controlling. But he messaged me. Asking questions that are very concerning. I really should stop myself from falling into the hole. He made me miss him again. 


          My dear sis, Gil. I can't believe what she told me. OMG!! She's in love?? And the same guy i fell for before. What a joke? And it's not even a joke. Gil likes H. But I think the both of them really matches each other. Anyway, I'm ok right now. H is my bro. Gil is my sis. I'll support the both of them. Actually I really hope that Gil will tell me that she fall for Summer. Even though I hate Summer very much but I know Summer will treat Gil very good. Anyway, it's her choice. 


               May!! My second dear sis. Hahax. I just love chatting with her. She's amazing. And I just don't know what to do to make her feel happy again. All I can do is just crap around. ^^ She even create a new family for us. VANITY!! I love it. Hahax. We should actually dress ourselves up and take a picture of us. Make it the front page of our new chapter of life. I should suggest it out. Proud!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment