Thursday 1 September 2011

Sending Him Back...

I had a one last time outing with him and I sent him to the train station yesterday. He's back in KL now. I felt differences. When he's alone with me and when there's other people around. We had another great time alone. We get to know each other more. About our family and other interest. Sighs. 


     I'm trying my best to act as nothing as I can be. I just wanna make sure he's comfortable around me. I don't wanna give him any mislead or let him know that I might have feelings for him. I just wanna be supportive. I don't hope for much. Should I give up and move on?? Or should I hold onto him?? Maybe I shouldn't be thinking too much. Sometimes I think I should follow the flow. That's what Gil and Vy had been telling me. 


          Messaged with him the whole night until he reached KL. I'm not sure whether I'm keeping him company or he's the one doing that to me. Sighs. Now I can just tell that we are best friends. I shouldn't be hoping for more. 


               Just go with the flow. ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment