Sunday 28 August 2011

27th August...

Woke up so early today. 545am?? The earliest in my life. Cant count those where I need to catch a plane. ^^


     Working!! Yea. Got RM 90 for it. Gonna spend it tomorrow in Mines. Went to Grand Dorsett Hotel. When we reached, it looks familiar. It is where I have my convocation. Opps. I told Jie it wasn't. Can't let her know the truth, or else she'll laugh at me again. 


          Had a busy day. Tired too. Stand there at the door the whole time. No food. Very messy. Not systematic. A lot of people competing. All those small kids. They are so cute. Wore like princesses and compete. They are amazing. Sue made it. Sue won first prize. She's good at performing. I wonder should I try it next year?? I wanna try also, if I really wanna choose performance. Sighs!!


               Summer came to find Gil. Went out for dinner with him. Actually I don't really like it. I don't know. I don't feel like talking to him anymore. He irritates me. Don't even want to look at him. Feel like slapping him already. I don't know.I went because of Gil asked me to. Or I don't even have a transport to go back. I might be over sensitive again. It seems like Summer and Gil got something going on. They didn't seem normal friends to me. But who the hell care?? I just wanna know what's going on in Gil's life. She's my sis. 


Going out with him again tomorrow. Final Destination5. Gil and I have been waited for this day. I just have to control my temper. Can't lose it. I shouldn't make Gil feel bad. Crossed fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment