Saturday 20 August 2011

Dilemma...

I really don't know how to choose. Between performance and management. I am stuck right now. Very stuck. If I choose performance, there will be only 3 of us doing performance. Sue, Neo and me. Others all chose management. I'm not sure whether they choose it themselves or they are not allow to take. Like Roselyn. Pity her. I'm so in the middle now. I don't know whether I should continue a class with all of them or just go on my own. Because if I choose performance, I don't need to do one extra assignment. Which that was my first intention of choosing performance. But now, I know I like management more. Both also I like. I like performing, but obviously that's vocal. I really don't know what should I do. I don't wanna burden myself. Sighs. Still torn in between performance and management. I just can't choose. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment