Sunday 28 August 2011

KTM!!

Friday I had a great time. It was Kenneth's birthday. We celebrated with him. Baby Alvan is so cute. He doesn't wanna sleep even though he's very sleepy already. So cute. We are having so much fun. Went to Fahrenheit 88 for japanese buffet. But I don't think it's nice. Nothing much to eat. After that,we walked around Pavilion. OMG!! So long didn't walk around there. I was so happy too. 


     Later in the evening, I took KTM to Gil's house. First time taking back public transport after I had been driving to KL. It scared me. So many people. So rude and rough. My head was spinning even after I had reached Kajang. >< But I did make it. I didn't lost somewhere. Proud!!


          Stayed at her house. And we really had a great chat. Hahax. Don't need to sleep. Usually the me, 11pm already started to fall asleep. Watched Saw4. Stupid movie. Giving me such a headache. Don't even understand the meaning of it. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment