Thursday 11 August 2011

Moving On...


All I want is something that can last,
Not last for that particular moment,
What we had been going through, had passed,
Living all the memories in my mind.

          I wonder what would I be,
          Without you being there for me,
          Will I smile much more lively?
          Will I shine just the way I wanted to be?

Seeing those happy couples walking down the aisle,
Side by side, clutching his arm,
I wonder when and what will I find,
For myself to be called mine.

          I love you and will always do, 
          To you, I will always be true,
          Appreciate on what you have done,
          For once, you had been my sun.

Right now, I should be moving on,
There is no point for me to mourn,
Over you because you have already gone,
My dream is all that keeps me going on.





No comments:

Post a Comment