Wednesday 10 August 2011

Daring??

     I can't believe I message her. Pey Zhi. After 1 whole year, I messaged her again. I really can't believe I did it. I think I really should thank Juan Mun. He's the one behind all this. He's the one supported me. He's the one reminded me that we had been really good friends previously. I don't know what will happen now. Zhi just replied one of my sms only. After that, she didn't reply anymore. Actually I should be happy cause atleast Zhi replied one of my messages. I should be glad. Sighs. After all these while, I really thought that me and Zhi won't be friends anymore. ^^


     Juan Mun, Juan Mun. Really have to thank him so much. If not because of him, I don't think I would take the first step to sms Zhi. Actually I really miss her a lot. I thought of sms her a few times, but I just don't know how. When I saw her graduation photo in Juan Mun's tagged photos, I really cried. I kept JM the whole night until so late, to talk. Even when I go to bed, I cried in my sleep also. Really miss her a lot. 


     I feel so bad recently. I'm not sure whether I'm lonely or what. But I just don't wanna lose a good friend of mine. After so many years, since the age of 7, we had been friends. Everytime when I flip through my photo albums, I saw our photos when we were age 7. All those memories, still fresh with me. Sighs. I just wanna let her know, I don't wanna lose her as a friend. I'll try my best to make things better. I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment