Thursday 25 August 2011

Excited...

Hurray!! I'm going back to kl already. Tomorrow evening. I can't wait to meet Gil. I miss her so much. Got a lot to tell her, and I hope I got a lot from her too. I'm so busy body. Hahax. ^^


     I really think I miss out a lot. I'm so into my own world. I don't know what's going on around me, people around me, how are they doing? Sighs. I'm so outer space. ><


          Work, work, work!! I really desperately need money. My allowance is not enough. How can that happen to me?? Sobs. I wanna buy a dress but I'm thinking for so long. Cause I really need to save up some money. Taiwan trip!! Nov!! I wanna shop till I drop. So I really have to be thrifty. XD


Gil told me she's angry with H? I wonder why. Cause Gil seldom get angry with someone. She's so open minded. H really must have pissed her off. Anyway, Gil told me it's nothing. I think I shouldn't ask anymore. Ask less, think less, troubles lesser. Ain't that great?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment