Wednesday 31 August 2011

End of 28th Aug...

Went to Mines with Gil and Summer. Had a great time?? I hope so. Anyway, I was trying real hard to enjoy myself. And ended up, I didn't had a fight with Summer. I guessed that's a good thing?? Not like what Gil said, he pay for everything?? Nope. But I don't think I'll allow him to do so. Besides, I'm not Gil. He won't treat me the way he treat Gil. Guessed that's our difference. Sighs. 
     
     We watched Final Destination 5. What do you expect?? People dieing obviously. ^^ Finally it's the end of it too. The part with the eye laser really freaks me out. I wanted to do that operation. I screamed so loud in the cinema. Wanted to cry as well. Otherwise, it's ok to me. I was laughing too when those victims died one by one. =.="


          After the movie, I wanted to walk around. ALONE!! But Gil just won't allow me to do so. Sighs. They are torturing me la. I'm like an invisible woman there. They were chatting while I follow?? OMG!! Another scene just like Kyee did to me. I'm just trying my best not to burst out cause I know if I fit into their conversation, I'll start to quarrel with Summer again. The best I can do is avoid, fake not to hear, or be alone. I just know that Summer doesn't want me to be there. I don't know. My instinct?? 


               Finally, he did sent me back to Mahkota Cheras. And in the end, I'm trying to have a conversation with him too. I did well?? Anyway, everything has over already. Gil's business!! I can't believe it. She's hunger for alcohol?? OMG!! She can't differentiate all those alcohol. Hehe!! I'm good.


 I had a great time learning pool too. Ok. I admit I have a lot of questions. But that's me. I just love questions. Anything wrong with that?? Fine. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment