Thursday 18 August 2011

Disrespect...

Ok. I think I had enough of Summer. This time, I am really pissed off. I know he wouldn't care much. I was trying viber with JM yesterday night. I saw Summer's name. So I tried calling him. He didn't pick. So I thought he was busy. Later in the night, before I went to bed, Summer called back. I was surprised. However, the most surprising is, he doesn't know who he was calling. He was asking who am I? I told him, and it refreshed his mind obviously. But he called me the wrong name. Fine!! I asked him, why you called if you don't know my number. He told me that he lost all his contacts previously. I said I know. I even sms him when I saw his post in fb. And he told me, very rude, that he didn't save my number up. Don't think there's a need for it. Excuse me?? I take him as a friend of mine. But he say those things in front of me. I can't take it anymore. I just can't. What does he meant by that?? Guessed I won't tolerate anymore. Not a single step. And I think I have the right to hate him now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment